Thursday 26 September 2013

My hobby has become more than models



Excuse the size of the photograph. I am working from my iPad, it is rather new to me so still trying to get used to how to insert pictures and have not figured out yet how to resize or a variety of other things hahaha. So much for me being a bit of a computer nerd, guess I should stick to being a Warhammer nerd.

This red and blue shield design matches the heraldry of my Bretonnians, and is in fact the bag I made for myself...which is the reason I started making these bags. I mentioned these before in a couple of posts but had never posted a picture of my own bag so thought I would do so.

I currently have some in the works for the Foodhammer circuit being held in the Vancouver, BC area as well. I have been enjoying the relaxation of working on these bags and the challenge of doing to different designs. Despite having nearly sliced through my fingers I even finished the other bags I had on order and they have been posted or set aside for delivery at the tournament I am running next month (Kippers' Melee).

The bags a admirably resilient and I have been quite happy with my own. I can do custom sizes, colors, etc. Just shoot me a message and we can discuss the technical bits like colors, symbols, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment