Tuesday 14 January 2014

Escalation League - Report


We got started this week and currently have 5 confirmed participants. Its a little slow to start because we have a major event happening the end of February but I am sure things will pick up.

For myself I was not prepared to start and therefore none of my models have arrived for the first stage. I have chosen to do Marienburg Empire army with all those pretty Forgeworld models.

I have 10 halberdiers to work on, they're currently primed and on my painting desk and a while bunch of character models, including Theodore Bruckner on Reaper and two unassembled Landships. Considering the inattention is to have somewhere around 100 infantry models I was hoping to do the characters and landships as a reward for the tedium of painting ranks of infantry but with the clock ticking and a little under the two months to go I think I had best forego waiting on my Forgeworld order and get to work on the stuff I do have.

One other participant, Ryan, is also doing an Empire army, Alex plans to continue to develop his Orc army, Paul to starts Ogres and James to.start Dark Elves.

Once we get some pictures of some WIPs and finished models we'll post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment