Friday 21 March 2014

Inconsistent Blogger Alert!


I have been terribly inconsistent when it comes to writing for my own personal blog.

Over the next few days I will get everything updated with pictures from the Escalation tournament, Escalation status updates, pictures of my Empire models and the other armies I have pictures of for Escalation, upcoming tournament plans....and I will try to make myself a schedule to make sure that I keep the personal blog going better.

I drafted 6 articles in the next series of articles I write for Bell of Lost Souls today so I am a bit exhausted from all the writing and picture finding tonight or I would make more effort to do it now.

I will leave you with a picture of my latest dice bag next to my Bretonnian bag. I made it to go along with my Marienburg army...now I just need yellow dice!


No comments:

Post a Comment