Tuesday 10 December 2013

WIP: Ultraforge Giant


Ultraforge has some beautiful models. Several years ago we bought their Treewoman model and this fellow. I painted the Treewoman some time ago and love how she turned out, I can post her later for your viewing pleasure but this model was left undone.

He is not finished yet but I am having a blast relearning some techniques and practicing my freehand. The tattoos are hard to do for someone with limited sketching ability like me.

I love how the flesh turned out, I spent days studying the models we did in our Masterclass sessions with Mathieu Fontaine and remembering everything I could about what he taught us. The biggest thing was circles.

There is still a lot to do but maybe if I post him as a WIP I will keep plugging away.

Have to do school drop off will post again later :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment