Thursday 30 January 2014

Much needed Break

It's been a gross week of everyone being sick around here. Aches and pains and coughing and sneezing...I am so done with being sick. Part of life I know but I am tired of it but then who likes being sick right?

I am going to have to take a brief break from writing and hobby. Life provided us with some upheavals over the Christmas holidays and we haven't completely finished sorting back through our house so our hobby area is currently buried under three feet of Lego and tools and things that need to find a proper home.

When I get it all done I hope to be able to invite you along on the journey of building and painting a landship.

So for now keep watching for my articles on Bell of Lost Souls but until we're finished fixing the upheaval I won't be updating here.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment