Thursday 5 December 2013

Let it Snow!


Let it snow!

We got our first snowfall today and I haven't decided if it is a good thing or not. I was very interested in painting one of my empire guys and working on a sketch of the display board that I intend to use so that I can figure out how to do bases because at the moment I have not figured that part out 100% to my satisfaction yet. The only problem is that the area we use for painting is surrounded by windows and it's cold! My toes are already cold so instead of painting I am curled up under an electric blanket trying to warm up my feet with a crochet project in hand...not a dice bag but a Christmas Stocking. Not enough of it is done to show you yet, but it is coming along.

Is this Christmas season affecting your hobby time?

No comments:

Post a Comment