Saturday 30 November 2013

Photo Booth Uses



Been trying it get my photobooth figured out so I can take pictures that are under better lighting...I think I figured it out (finally).

I seriously think that photo booths are not as simple to use as people insist and as I have used it myself and seen others use it and have become more convinced that is the case. The lights have to be in the right spot based on the type of lights you have, the background needs to be right...so many factors!

The booth I bought I thought would be way easy to use with it coming with different color backgrounds and lights but turns out you still have to be able to think hahaha

Camera settings make a difference too. The last photography class I took was a black and white film class, we learned all about aperture, shutter speed and more...do you think I remember any of it? Convinced my hubby's to buy me a digital SLR for Christmas  a few years back, love it but could still use a refresher course with it.

Snapped a few pictures yesterday, mostly of the turret by hubby painted up over the last few days. Is it bragging to be proud of the stuff he paints? One of these days I will dig out all his tanks and planes and post pictures of them, but for today it's just the turret and a Death Korps guy he finished. 

Color scheme is always hard to choose and when Todd decided to paint his Death Korps and repaint his Guard it meant choosing colours that worked together but also gave each army individuality. The terrain, though, we wanted to keep pretty consistent so that it works well on the gaming table. 

Enjoy the pictures and we will post others over time...and if you know of a good iPad app for photo cropping and editing let me know because I need one.






No comments:

Post a Comment